Dear Friends of SALT,
April has been a particularly exciting month and it seems like something positive has happened every day! We’ve been working hard to prepare for our “Off the Bench” breakfast, which is later this week,
Friday May 4th.
Next SALT Breakfast
Friday 9th June at 7am
@ Stirr It Up Cafe
“Transforming Australian culture through sport”
April Newsletter 2018
Thanks to each of you – our mighty team. We couldn’t do it without you!
Dave, Carissa, Dave and Jo.
GOLDEN MOMENTS IN APRIL
GOAL POSTS FOR THE MONTH AHEAD
• Bookings from Jan to April this year are 39% higher than 2017
• Our “Off the Bench” breakfast on Friday May 4th at Box Hill Golf Club is SOLD OUT
• We successfully trained 13 new presenters to deliver in the Melbourne Metro area
• Some of our new Bendigo team have started delivering presentations
• While we have mentioned the anticipated support of MAWSONS Concrete and
Quarries to generously fund the expansion of SALT into regional Victoria,
We are delighted to officially announce that the partnership is going ahead.
We are incredibly grateful to John and his wonderful community driven company.
• We presented at the Rowville Rotary Club Breakfast along with our Patron Susan Alberti. All funds raised went towards funding the Rowville Football Club to have a full SALT membership in 2019.
• Dave Burt and our other Patron David Parkin spoke at the Surrey Park SFC sponsors Breakfast. All funds from this breakfast went towards funding the second year membership of the Surrey Park FNC.
• The “Leading the Change” Project was launched and will deliver 38 funded SALT sessions into the AFL Yarra Ranges League, sponsored by Yarra Valley Water, Eastern Health & AFL Yarra Ranges
• We received the first draft of the Independent Evaluation completed by MGN Consultancy. The results were extremely positive and informative regarding future strategy. Upon completion it will provide us with a strong tool to attract further funding and support.
• We presented at the Horizon’s Wealth Network Breakfast. Horizon’s Wealth have won a host of awards for their services and are great supporters of SALT.
• For our new Melbourne presenters to observe sessions and begin presenting
• To have a very successful “Off the Bench” breakfast
• To continue developing our digital infrastructure
• To deliver the 90 sessions already booked in for May
QUOTE OF THE MONTH
‘Well that was 100 times better than I was expecting. Absolutely mesmerising’. (President
Dear Friends of SALT,