Dear Friends of SALT,
April has been particularly busy for SALT. We’ve been working hard to ensure our presentations are as good as they can be, our presenters are well prepared and our systems and processes are in place ready for the most exhilarating 3 months in the SALT calendar.
GOLDEN MOMENTS IN APRIL
- Launched the SALT GRANDSTAND club. Costs $1000 to be a member and we already have our first! More information will follow.
- Dave has had a number of speaking opportunities including ‘Hodgey’s Lunch Club’ (David Hodgett -Deputy Leader of Victorian Liberal Party) and the Community Advocacy Alliance chaired by former Police Commissioner Kel Glare.
- The Chairman of our board, Neil Bull, announced that he would no longer be able to serve in this capacity due to other commitments. Neil has been amazingly supportive to us and we will miss him greatly.
- We took possession of our new photocopier / printer.
GOAL POSTS FOR THE MONTH AHEAD
- Continue to work with AFL Central Vic and AFL Goulburn Murray, Sports Focus and potential financial supporters to start spreading SALT through central and northern Victoria over the next 3-5 years.
- To approach clubs we haven’t worked with in the past, and book as many education sessions with them as possible.
- Continue to work with EACH and Deakin University about the possibility of a partnership.
- Continue to develop our offerings into businesses and schools.
- By the end of 2016 we delivered 200 presentations. We currently have bookings for 230 presentations and hope to increase that to 280 by the end of May. Next SALT Breakfast Friday 26th May at 7am Caffe Stazione “Transforming Australian culture through sport” April Newsletter 2017
BREAKFAST DATES FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2017
- June 23rd
- July 28th
- August 25th
- September 22nd
- October 27th
- November 24th
- December 15th
Thanks for all of your support…….
Dave, Carissa and Dave.