Dear Friends of SALT,
After enjoying a wonderful Summer break we’ve come back refreshed and have made a very productive start to the year. While the phones ring less frequently at this time of year. we’ve been very focussed on ensuring our programs are the best that they can be. It’s a great feeling knowing that we’re as prepared as we can be for the year ahead.
GOLDEN MOMENTS IN JANUARY
• Met with Netball Victoria about a potential partnership
• We trained 10 new presenters to deliver our courses in Bendigo and Melbourne
• We have another 12 presenters who will attend training in April to service the Melbourne area
• Attended a 4 day Positive Psychology training program at Geelong Grammar school. We are very grateful to the Maroondah City Council for funding this opportunity. The intention is that we will help facilitate many aspects of this course in clubs and schools in the Maroondah region.
• Plans are well on the way for the Brownlow Medal Breakfast at Etihad Stadium on September 24th 2018. We recently met with our committee and you will receive a Save the Date email very soon.
• We are delivering a number of teamwork and interdependence presentations into schools as students prepare for the year ahead
• Ian Moorhouse and Gillian Statham have been preparing our SALT for Businesses courses and will be looking to pilot these into a select number of organisations over the next few months
• We continue to work on the upgrade of our technology platforms
GOAL POSTS FOR THE MONTH AHEAD
• To follow up opportunities with potential corporate supporters
Dave, Carissa, Dave and Jo.
“Transforming Australian culture through sport”
January Newsletter 2018
Next SALT Breakfast
Friday 23rd February at 7am
@ Stirr It Up