Does your club want to be the destination club in your region?
Does your club want to increase loyalty and retain players?
Does your club want to be a place where families feel welcome and supported?
SALT Member clubs understand the importance of investing into the health and wellbeing of their players and wider community.
SALT Member clubs receive a minimum of 6 specifically tailored sessions per year for two years. In that time, we cover the following:
- Discussion and Survey with Committee of Current Club Culture
- Agreement on Whole Club Plan of Action
- Whole Community Presentation (for Junior Clubs)
- Presentation to Playing Group on Importance of Club Culture
- Player Assessment and Feedback on Club Culture
- Establishment of Core Values Document
- Election of Off-Field Leadership Team
- SWOT Analysis & Establishment of Positive Club Behaviour Goals
- Allocation of Responsibilities
- 6 Sessions over 2 Years to Equip the Leadership Team to be Effective Leaders
- Establishment of Club Wellbeing Committee
- Implementation of 3 Levels of Intervention
- Community Champions Program
- Formation of TAG (Time, Accountability, Guidance) Groups
- Progress Reviews
- Collaboration and Guidance on Club Policy Document to Match Core Values
- Minimum of 2 Education Sessions e.g. Drug and Alcohol, Positive Coaching